Your Legal Problems.
Our Award-Winning Solutions.
Southern Minnesota Attorneys
Meet The Staff
These team members offer invaluable support to our attorneys and our clients. We don’t know what we would do without them:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology of Law from University of Minnesota
- Certification in Paralegal Studies from Minnesota Paralegal Institute
- Criminal Law
- AAS Degree – Legal Administrative Assistance from South Central College
- Bachelors Degree in Corrections
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology from Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Family Law
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science and Economics University of Wisconsin – River Falls
- Criminal Law
When not working, Taylor enjoys spending quality time with his wife and son and pursuing outdoor activities such as hunting and physical fitness. Fun fact, despite living in Misawa, Japan, for six years, Taylor does not speak fluent Japanese.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Paralegal Certificate – Inver Hills Community College
- Family Law
LAW OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelors Degree in English – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Masters in Fine Arts in Creative Writing – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Has worked in customer service for over 15 years.
Awards & Recognitions
Experience And Compassion
Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office not only has the experience to solve your legal problems, we do so with the compassion and understanding you deserve.
If you’ve been arrested and are facing criminal allegations, or if you are being investigated, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have a family law matter you need to discuss with an experienced family law attorney, we can help. Our firm has dedicated DWI defense attorneys, criminal defense attorneys, and family law attorneys available to go over the details of your case and help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Our attorneys at Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office have a unique background that helps them understand the challenges you face, big or small. So whatever your legal needs may be, contact our law offices in Mankato or Rochester to learn more about how we can help you.
Our Mankato attorney team provides exceptional representation based on our commitment to solving legal problems for our clients. Whether you are dealing with family law or criminal defense, we can help. Our southern Minnesota lawyers are highly rated, local, and experienced.
We handle cases throughout southern Minnesota, from Worthington to Winona, and with offices in Mankato and Rochester, our teams know how to get good results by knowing what the prosecutors and courts expect in nearly all of the southern Minnesota counties. While we don’t expect special treatment as local attorneys, the familiarity we share with other attorneys and judges simply helps when we are advocating for our clients.
With decades of combined experience, the firm can truly say they have “seen it all,” from million-dollar verdicts, 1st-degree murder trials, sexual assault cases, and divorces with assets in the tens of millions, Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office will be able to handle any criminal, family law or personal injury matter.